Slimmers Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of losing weight with no support.. going it alone or joined a club.. but still lacking that individual help? Why not join fellow dieters and make this the one stop community for people to join and shed pounds We do not just cover the main diets!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME to our new look site. Please join us and help us build up this site and make it a site that you want to visit
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Anyone Out There
Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2014, 05:03 by Treats

» Looking forward to getting to know people here...
Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2014, 18:53 by Treats

» Fatladygettingslim
Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Apr 2013, 00:00 by susiewoosie

» Hello LYNNB
Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 09:13 by susiewoosie

» Hello Tracy
Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2012, 03:15 by susiewoosie

» Cauliflower egg fried rice
Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 08:44 by Becci

» Chicken Curry
Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 06:55 by Becci

» I AM BACK!!!!
Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 09:05 by susiewoosie

» Hello Bees Knees
Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 09:44 by Jacqui

Facebook

Information about mullerlight yoghurts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
susiewoosie

susiewoosie

Information about mullerlight yoghurts Empty
PostSubject: Information about mullerlight yoghurts   Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 00:32

As from 1st August Müller is re-branding and reformulating all their Müllerlight yogurts to make them thicker and creamier. Although some flavours are still Free, this will affect the Syn values of some yogurts.

The Müllerlight flavours that are still FREE are:

Cherry
Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate
Raspberry and cranberry
Strawberry
Toffee
Vanilla
Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate
The Müllerlight flavours that are no longer FREE are:

Banana and Custard (175g pot): 1 Syn
Mandarin (175g pot): ½ Syn
Peach & Pineapple (175g pot): ½ Syn
Rhubarb (175g pot): ½ Syn
Plus – the Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate with a black cherry underlayer (165g pot) has changed to 1½ Syns

Because Müller know how much we love and rely on their Free yogurts as part of Food Optimising, they’re currently in the process of changing the recipe for the five flavours that contain Syns to make them even lower in Syns or completely Free. We’ll keep you posted with any developments!

As advertised in August/September’s Slimming World magazine Müller is also launching three exciting new flavours of Müllerlight yogurts on 1st August: Coconut sprinkled with Dark Chocolate – Limited Edition; Lemon Cheesecake and Mango & Passionfruit.

Of these delicious new flavours, only the Coconut sprinkled with Dark Chocolate flavour is Free. The Lemon Cheesecake flavour yogurt, (which is only available in the cheesecake yogurt 6 pack), is 1 Syn per 165g pot and the Mango & Passionfruit Müllerlight yogurt is ½ Syn per 175g pot.
Back to top Go down
susiewoosie

susiewoosie

PostSubject: Re: Information about mullerlight yoghurts   Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 00:34

Banana and custard are my favourite mullerlights, guess I need to save some syns for them
Back to top Go down
Jacqui

Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Information about mullerlight yoghurts   Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 07:31

I haven't checked how many points they are on Weight watchers... I used to like them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information about mullerlight yoghurts   Information about mullerlight yoghurts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information about mullerlight yoghurts
Page 1 of 1